The Health Innovation Roundup, sponsored by Health City, is written and published weekly by Taproot Edmonton to bring you the latest news and events in research, technology, companies and people changing health for the better in Edmonton.
Sign up to get the full edition delivered directly to your inbox. Use the code HEALTHCITY & you’ll get 10% off the first year.
- April 12, 1pm: Taking Academic Drug Discoveries to the Clinic: What is missing?
- April 13-June 1: Celebrating 100 Years of Insulin Seminar Series
- April 14, 12pm: WaiTALK : Inside Look at Career Journeys in Applied AI
- April 15, 10am: The Walrus Leadership Forum on Health Care
- April 20, 430pm: Rainforest Connector: Health Analytics
- April 20, May 18, & June 15, 11am: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- April 21, 12pm: Precision Health Research Seminar Series: The Translational Genomics Hub
- April 22-May 27 (Thursdays): DNA testing in pregnancy
- April 29, 11am: AI Enabled Care
- April 30, 8:30am: Alberta Respiratory Centre’s First Annual Education Update
- May 12-June 2 (Wednesdays): Diabetes Updates – From Guidelines to Practice
- May 18-19: Promoting Healthy Brain Aging and Preventing Dementia International Symposium
- Sept. 22-24: Inventures 2021 Startup Pitch Event
Have a suggestion for a future edition? Send it to email@example.com for consideration.
Become a “Roundup Cultivator” and sponsor Taproot Edmonton to help them chronicle health innovation in Edmonton. Learn more