Each week Taproot brings together the latest on the research, technology, companies and people changing health and healthcare for the better in Edmonton. If you have a suggestion for a future edition of the roundup, send it to email@example.com for consideration.
Here are some highlights from this week’s Health Innovation Roundup:
- The inaugural stakeholders and bacon event will be hosted by Health City on Feb. 1 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The event will be livestreamed.
- On Feb. 13 from noon to 1 p.m. in the Maple Leaf Room of Lister Centre at 11613 87 Ave NW, Canada Research Chair in Machine Intelligence for Rehabilitation at the University of Alberta Patrick Pilarski will be giving a talk to UAlberta alumni and guests about Artificial Intelligence applications in physical and rehabilitation medicine.
- The 2019 Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health Symposium will be held in Edmonton from April 14 to 16.
- The T4M Start-up World trade show for medical technology innovators will be held in Stuttgart, Germany on May 7 to 9.
- Abstract submissions for eHealth 2019 have closed, but there is room at the conference for delegates. The conference runs from May 26 to 29 at the Beanfield Centre in Toronto, ON.
The Health Innovation Roundup, sponsored by Health City, is a weekly email newsletter written and published by Taproot Edmonton.
Sign up to get the full edition delivered directly to your inbox. If you sign up for a Taproot membership using the code HEALTHCITY, you’ll get 10% off the first year.