Join us on February 13, 2020 as Brenda Lammi and Jaason Geerts from the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ LEADS team cover topics in expert-based leadership, best practices and disruptive innovation.
The Canadian College of Health Leaders is home to LEADS in a Caring Environment (LEADS), a leadership capabilities framework that is rapidly being adopted in healthcare and other sectors representing the continuum of care in Canada. LEADS provides a framework for individuals, regardless of formal title, to understand and define their own leadership style and to clarify their growth opportunities.
The potential of the common leadership language of LEADS across sectors is stimulating an opportunity to transform the Canadian healthcare experience through a new understanding and collective approach to seamless partnerships and cooperation. Through a foundational understanding of one’s own leadership capabilities, individuals and teams are expanding their use of LEADS to successfully pilot change and implement innovation.
Join the presenters as they discuss:
- LEADS as a national leadership language across sectors, including healthcare and the public sector;
- Research on the impact of leadership development to promote and influence change;
- Health system improvement examples from a provincial leadership development project in the community health sector of Ontario;
- Evidence-based best practices for implementing leadership development;
- Expert leadership; and
- A model for leading disruptive innovation in healthcare